What New Foundation Offers
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Leave
- Annual Staff Development funds/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401 K Retirement Savings Plan
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefit packages
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Benefits (Short-term disability, life, accident, etc…)
About New Foundations
New Foundations is a private, non profit child welfare agency committed to providing quality service to children and families in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties.
Our programs include: foster care, kinship care, adoption.
We are looking for qualified individuals who are interested in making a difference in the lives of children and families.
If interested in applying, please send your information and resume via the form below.